Friday, November 30, 2007

blog slacker

Wow, I have been such a huge slacker when it comes to blogging. If you are out there and still reading, please forgive me! Thanksgiving sort of took over and I've been out of touch with reality ever since (struggling to get back into the routine of normal life, at least!).

One tip I would like to pass on is regarding diaper rash. Hopefully we'll have some more deep posts soon, but for now, this was really helpful and might help you sometime! Lewis came down with a terrible diaper rash just after Thanksgiving. Unlike every other time, Boudreaux's Butt Paste didn't clear this one up! I was pretty concerned, and talked to the ladies in the church nursery about it on Sunday as I changed another stinky diaper.

One of them mentioned that when her twins, now 3, had bad diaper rashes, she used something called Triple Paste. She said it is sold without a prescription, but it's typically kept behind the counter because it's pricier and is prone to get stolen. Sure enough, the Kroger pharmacy had some and it got rid of this awful rash right away. I was pretty thankful for this tip, and may never have known without some advice from someone who's been there.

No comments: